Dr. Oz Was Right!

Dr. Oz has said many times on his popular show that elastic waist pants are not your friend, it turns out he was right! Whenever he said this I would sort of think, "Seriously, how could you not tell if you were gaining weight!" Unfortunately, I now know the answer to that question first-hand.


The last couple of months have been extremely busy with projects and a lot of bad luck. Needless to say, these elastic waist pants, my favourite yoga pants have been working against me. Reluctantly I got on the scale today and if it could have screamed at me, trust me it would have. It told me I was up almost 15 pounds since December!! I of course, got on and off it roughly five more times because I was determined it was wrong. Truth is, all I could say was "Damn you, Dr. Oz, you were right"!

I hit the gym this morning and have full intentions of being back at it, like I was before the start of 2012. Once I get there, I'll be saving listening to Dr. Oz a little more and saving the elastic waist pants for the gym and maybe a lazy Sunday. Time to drop these fifteen pounds!

PS - 1st post from Freelance Writing Hints will be up by the end of the week :) Can't wait!!

5 comments:

  1. I think this is among the most significant information for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

    My webpage; eye wrinkles

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up Dear, are you genuinely visiting this website on a regular basis, if so after that you will definitely take good knowledge.

    Here is my site muscle gain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to
    me. Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!



    Visit my weblog :: fast Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete

  4. Nice information, valuable and excellent in Job, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here.

    mobile phone repair in Louisville
    mobile phone repair in Beachwood
    mobile phone repair in Bensalem
    mobile phone repair in Dubuque
    mobile phone repair in Winston-Salem

    ReplyDelete