$5 Online Blogging Class

I know what you're thinking, an online blogging class for only $5, it has to be too good to be true. I thought the same thing, that is until I joined. Truth is you get so much more than just an online class for your money. Especially, with the great promotion Blogelina has during the month of April to win an Apple IPAD 2 .

Just for joining Blogelina's Online Class you will get the following:

  • The Class Manual - 60 pages of useful information to make starting your own blog that much easier.
  • 4 Weekly Online Classes - keep in mind these are live online classes where you are able to interact with not only your teacher Tanya but your classmates as well.
  • A Free Year of Web Hosting - Blogelina has partnered up with GoDaddy.com providing each person who registers for this online class a free year of web hosting, that's an $84 value. 

This past Tuesday was my first online class and I am pleased to say that I have already learned so much. I can't wait to attend the next class, I've started writing down my questions for Tanya, I hope she's ready. I've also been reading the Class Manual and am in the process of applying Tanya's great tips to my blog.  As well, GoDaddy.com has contacted me and my new account has been set up.  

During the month of April becoming a Blogelina Affiliate will earn you one entry to win an Apple IPAD2 ($499). I have my entry, get yours by clicking here.  Good luck!

The Online Class: Profitable Blogging for Beginners 



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Just Wedeminute, I'm already following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog...I am returning the follow. The rubber boots were my favorite too! We made them while I was a Campfire Leader last year, the funny thing is that none of the Campfire Girls wanted to use the boots, so I used them and then they all said they had boots at home they wanted to use to make the same!
    ~KerrieLynn
    ¸¸.•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•.¸¸
    http://KLsCupboard.com
    KLs Cupboard on Facebook
    KLs Cupboard on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and following! Returning the love- I keep meaning to check this site out. Thanks for reminding me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like we are getting so much for such little price. It's so great for new bloggers.
    Thanks for the follow. Following you back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by to say hi and Happy Friday. Also you don't have to comment on each site, etc to enter to win our $1,000 CASH giveaway. Thank you so much for entering and asking. GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Stopping by via blog hop! Just wanted to say a quick hello before I putz around your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I'm debating do this. How long have you been blogging? Just curious to know if I would get a lot out of it. Now I know you are, but without giving away too much information, what types of things are you learning about bloggging? Anything about giveaways?

    Just wanted to say congrats on your feature and that I am a new follower. Have a great evening and I'd love for you to stop by my blog sometime.


    Heather From and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am your newest follower though blog . Would love a follow back at www.thatshakerofsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Newest follower from the blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

    Amber
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am your newest GFC follower and would love if you dropped by my blog at WV Stitcher when you get a chance. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete