Hopefully a Short Vacation

Just wanted to let all my readers know I have not forgotten about you. Things have gotten a little crazy around here at 2 Against 1 lately. Therefore, I haven't been able to put in as much time as I would have liked.



That being said I have decided to take a short (I hope) vacation to get caught up on everything. Actually it's more of a stay-cation since technically it's work related and I am not going anywhere. Once I have everything in check here, I full intentions of coming back and making my presence known again. There are some great changes occurring which I cannot wait to share with everyone. 2 Against 1 is currently setting up a business venture that I know is going to be successful. Once complete I will be looking for some bloggers to participate in some giveaways/reviews for me.

Thanks everyone for your patience and I hope to see you all soon :)

7 comments:

  1. I think in order to sustain blogging for a long time, one needs to take breaks now and again. No worries! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time and good luck with your venture. New follower from the hop. Hope you could visit my blog and follow back at tootsabellarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck!!



    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i am a new follower please follow me back thanks

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Follow you via GFC and email. I hope you stop by and visit me too.
    Thanks for the hop.
    http://mylittlehouseoftreasures.blogspot.com/
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand the need to take a break. Blogging can become overwhelmging! I am your newest follower. I'd love for you to follow me back =-)
    Beth
    www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete