Thank Goodness Its Friday (04/29)

Welcome to Thank Goodness Its Friday! Our linky will open every Thursday night so you can join us for Thank Goodness Its Friday, also known as TGIF. Let’s make some new blogging friends and celebrate the end of a wonderful week!

Photobucket



Would you like to be featured as our Guest Host for theTGIF blog hop? Just fill out this form by clicking here. We are promoting growing blogs with less than 500 followers.

To join us in the Thank Goodness Its Friday Blog Hop, follow these 3 easy steps!

#1 Follow your three hosts via GFC and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know you are following from the TGIF blog hop (if you already follow via GFC, follow on facebook, twitter, or networked blogs)


Photobucket



Photobucket"


Photobucket

#2 Follow our guest hosts, Heather, from Basil Momma, Mrs. Shopper at Simply Shop and Save, and Chase from Chase’s View.

Heather is a busy working Mom of 2 boys that are 11 and 8. She has a husband and 2 dogs as well! Join Heather in reading about her culinary hits and misses and all of the life that happens along the way!


basilmomma


If you are looking for savings, freebies, deals, coupons, and family related topics, then visit Mrs. Shopper. Most things are Canada related but she does have giveaway contests for USA/CANADA. Her product reviews are family friendly and she tries to add some natural/organic reviews.

Simply Shop and Save

Chase is a SAHM to a beautiful 12 month old! She loves being a stay at home mom and seeing the growth of her daughter every day. Her daughter has amazed her from birth. Chase loves doing reviews and giveaways on her blog, but also loves cooking and doing crafty things as well.




#3 Add your blog to the linky

#4 Follow the 2 blogs directly above yours and leave a comment letting them know you are following from TGIF Blog Hop.

Then, please stop by as many blogs as you can.

We’d love it if you would place the button to the Blog Hop somewhere on your page, whether it’s on your sidebar, a “Blog Hops” page, or a separate post. Please help us support this blog hop!

Have fun and remember to stop by again next week!






13 comments:

  1. New follower & new to your hop =)

    Please follow back, thanks!

    Dawn
    http://dawn-wemaynothaveitalltogether.blogspot.com/

    Please "like" my new FB page too... =)
    http://www.facebook.com/togetherwehaveitall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower on GFC, Twitter (@crnchyfrglista), and fan on Facebook (Ashley Sears) I hope to see you soon on www.crunchyfrugalista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the linky. I am following everyone.

    Mary/Sweeping Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm a new follower via the blog hop!

    Please follow back at http://ourtipsforsaving.blogspot.com

    Thanks and Keep in Touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Thanks for hosting the TGIF Blog Hop! I am your newest Twitter follower since I already follow you from GFC! I cannot wait to read more. I hope you will stop by and follow me back :)
    www.divvyupdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting - have a wonderful weekend! :)

    Aloha: Pet Food

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for hosting! following via GFC and Networked Blogs! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Thanks also for stopping by. I am already your GFC follower now following you on twitter. Happy Friday! http://aimee-girltalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am your newest follower!
    Please follow back, I would greatly appreciate it!
    Thanks for hosting! I added you to my Blog Hop Directory.
    Quick Tattletails Blog Hop Directory
    Quick Tattletails Memes Directory
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting the link party. I added your button to my blog.

    Have a great weekend :)
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Just dropping in from Saturday blog hop. :) Just started a brand new craft blog over at gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com Would love to have you stop by! :) I'm following now. Think I'll add my link to your hop.

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am following you.
    jessicajhennings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a new follower! :)

    Christy @
    www.scrappy2010ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete