Thank Goodness Its Friday Week # 4 (04/15)

Welcome to Thank Goodness Its Friday! Our linky will open every Thursday night so you can join us for Thank Goodness Its Friday, also known as TGIF. Let’s make some new blogging friends and celebrate the end of a wonderful week!

Photobucket



Would you like to be featured as our Guest Host for the TGIF blog hop? Just fill out this form by clicking here. We are promoting growing blogs with less than 500 followers.

To join us in the Thank Goodness Its Friday Blog Hop, follow these 3 easy steps!

#1 Follow your three hosts via GFC and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know you are following from the TGIF blog hop (if you already follow via GFC, follow on facebook, twitter, or networked blogs)



Photobucket



Photobucket"


Photobucket

#2 Follow our guest host, Amanda, from Confessions of a Marine Wife. 

Amanda blogs about her everyday life as a mom and wife of a Marine. She plans to do some reviews and giveaways here and there to reward her readers for all of their time.




#3 Add your blog to the linky

#4 Follow the 2 blogs directly above yours and leave a comment letting them know you are following from TGIF Blog Hop.

Then, please stop by as many blogs as you can.

We’d love it if you would place the button to the Blog Hop somewhere on your page, whether it’s on your sidebar, a “Blog Hops” page, or a separate post. Please help us support this blog hop!

Have fun and remember to stop by again next week!




24 comments:

  1. I love that you are tying to help blogs get out there. I am a new follower. I started one blog and had a great response but then do to hubbys work I am now starting from scratch and just hoping to connect with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks for letting me be a part of it.... Can't wait to follow your adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. New blog follower...thanks for hosting and for the reminder on my fb page! :)

    I am also NOW following you at Twitter...I'm at @LearningWR
    Have a great weekend!

    Marcia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for hosting!

    newest follower, hope you follow back =)

    http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/04/friend-finding-fridays-with-supermom.html

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by, I am linking up again. Sorta sucks I just passed 500 followers. Oh, well, that is a good thing I guess.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! I'm a new blog, only 15 followers (which I think is pretty good, I only started it on Tuesday). I will be looking forward to following your blog!
    http://shannonsfunpage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by. I joined in the hop-thanks for hosting:)

    Laura
    www.agoddessoffrugality.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's definitely a TGIF Day! :) Thanks so much for hosting! :)

    Aloha: Getting Smart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now following from the hop! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting, I'm now following. Have a great weekend! http://moneysavvymichelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kids on bus-check
    Showered-check
    Emails-check
    Entered your blog hop-check
    ...Looks like my day is off on the right track!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excited to be apart of this blog hop! Thanks for the heads up <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for following back. I will ask my Mom about the guest host, I don't know how to do it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Joining the hop. :) Thanks for hosting! Please follow me back at Stories and Advice for Moms. :)
    http://stayathomemom-newmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a ton! I am already following you!!! Come visit me!
    http://www.loveyoualwaysgiveaways.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for hosting!! This is a great idea! Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm also following now :) and would love if you'd stop by and follow me as well...Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  19. New follower! Thanks for hosting!
    ~K
    bigklittlea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete