2 Against 1 Hires a Freelance Writer

Potty training continues to be going well here, but life just continues to get busier :)

What can I say though, I still remain busy, busy, busy! No, I am not going on another vacation, although who wouldn't want another one of those.
Instead I am hiring a freelance writer to help with posts for my blog. This will help to maintain regular posts here, when I am caught up with the twins, life and everything else.

Freelance Writing Hints and I are currently working out the fine print, topics, frequency of posts etc. But I will keep everyone posted on how things are going. So far so good though!


Wish me luck! I will let everyone know when details have been confirmed and when we can expect their first post. Your feedback on their posts would be appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I don't know anything about potty training or being a mom, but I love to write and would love to get to write for other blogs. If you are ever looking for guest bloggers I'd love to write for you. I may not be able to write about mommy baby stuff, but I do read a lot of mom blogs and have lots of admiration and respect for them. I also love kids, they inspire me more than anybody. I have learned a lot from them, so when it does finally come time for me to settle down and start a family, I have a lot of knowledge for the future. I pretty much love writing about all subjects so if there are ever any opportunities, I would love to contribute:)

    Thanks,

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please excuse my previous post, I kind of unintentionally contradicted myself where it says I may not be able to write about mommy baby stuff...what I meant to say was, I may not be able to write about mommy baby stuff from my own personal experience, but I can write about mommy and baby stuff.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah,

      Thank you so much for your comment. No worries about contradicting yourself, I knew what you meant :) I will definitely keep you in mind thank you for offering. Thus far I am enjoying my experience with this company. Although the company itself is fairly new, the writer has been doing it for years, which is great. I am hoping my readers find her work as engaging as I do. Thanks again for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. It is essential to hire someone to help you when you are drowning with tasks. However, when hiring always keep in mind that it is easy to hire someone but it is difficult to hire the right one for the job. One of the best ways to hire a freelance writer is through referral, which can assure you the potential of a person to do tasks. When hiring you must also conduct your search through various channels in order find the right person for the job. Just like when you are hiring only on workopolis that limit your chances of hiring the right person for the job. Take a look at this article that can help you prevent some mistakes when hiring.

    ReplyDelete