Happy Days (05/30)

Today I am definitely happy about the beautiful weather we're finally getting here!

The day started with excitement about the twins playing outside and in their pool. However, after I washed it and had it prepared to fill, I noticed a hole in it. I didn't let it bring me down though. Off to Wal-mart and $10 later, the twins were dipping their feet in the pool.

They screamed with excitement as they slowly edged closer to sitting down. Running the grass, then back in the pool. On their tricycles, back in the pool. It was just a fantastic day :)

What made your day today?


3 comments:

  1. Finally, getting out of the house and not burning up too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, u have a nice blog. Anyway, i added u, pls add me back and check out my 4th of july giveaway..thanks

    http://ruthrush.blogspot.com/2011/05/aphrodites-4th-of-july-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADD ur blog here...

    http://ruthrush.blogspot.com/2011/05/aphrodites-linky-love.html

    ReplyDelete